Get the full, uncensored Paid Social Media Jobs review, as found at PaidSocialMediaJobs.com. Scam or legit – find out here for free before purchasing. I have been testing the service for a while now as a full member, and I’m able to give you a full review – the most comprehensive you can find on the web.
What exactly is Paid Social Media Jobs?
Who is Paid Social Media Jobs for?
How does Paid Social Media Jobs work?
Why pay for Paid Social Media Jobs?
The Good and the Bad
Paid Social Media Jobs review video (official video)
1. What exactly is Paid Social Media Jobs?
Paid Social Media Jobs, as found in PaidSocialMediaJobs.com, is an international platform dedicated to social media employment opportunities, more specifically Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube jobs. I identified four main features that it gives access to:
- Social media job search engine that goes all over the web and gives you the jobs listed out there;
- Thorough training on what a social media manager is and how to become one; takes you from beginner to advanced on how to perform jobs on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube, and other social media platforms;
- Bonus documentation (ebooks, videos, and software) on how to perform other related jobs, like make money while you eat, drive, shop, golf; also get paid for blogging, taking surveys, reading emails, etc.;
- Support for this type of online jobs, by creating free professional web resume with very cool features: work samples, charts and graphs, audio, video and images, unique URL and sharing options.
2. Who is Paid Social Media Jobs for?
The social media manager is a new breed. Just like any other job, it requires a profile candidate. Are you suitable for this job? Here are some traits of the social media marketing specialist:
- It is mostly a make money from home type job. Unless you get hired by a large corporation, it will be home based. Do you like it? Some people prefer working in collectivity, others like to be home in solitude or with the family.
- Requires basic online skills, specifically a basic understanding of Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube; you can pick and choose whichever you like more; for example, I am very much fond of Facebook, which I use more often for personal purposes, and I am more familiar with it;
- Willingness to learn more advanced techniques which are taught by Paid Social Media Jobs platform, in order to perform jobs that are more specific and require more skills;
- You do not need a degree; some jobs are entry level, and others are more advanced. Just know that there are no social media manager degrees yet out there, no formal advanced training, it is more on the job type training.
flexibility to adapt, learn, and re-learn, as rules on the web change all the time, and social media evolves greatly in a short time;
- Understand that there is an unspoken etiquette of social media.
3. How does Paid Social Media Jobs work?
Paid Social Media Jobs has two stages: first is an almost free trial, called fast track 3 day training program. It gives you access to basic training on social media jobs, and what to expect from the service once you become full member. You are also given instant access to a load of ebooks, videos, software, and ideas on how else to make money while you drive, eat, shop, blog, take surveys, etc. You can download and keep these extras in case you decide not to go with the full service. This stage also gives you a sample of the jobs you will find once you become full member, but not the real jobs out there.
In the second stage, after the three day trial should you continue with the service, you become VIP member for a one-time fee. Here you get additional training, and full access to search social media jobs through their software. What I like the most is that it teaches you not only how to be a social media manager and take on listed jobs, but how to uncover businesses that do not have a social media strategy and to act like a consultant for these companies.
As of November 2012, I noticed a change in the structure described above. Paid Social Media Jobs eliminated the $1 trial, but reduced the price of the overall product. They now charge a one time fee of $47. As before, if not happy with the product, it is covered by the 60-day money back guarantee.
In their own words, here is what you get after you become VIP full member:
“Tomorrow when you log back into this members area you will:
- Have unlimited access to our VIP Paid Social Media Job Database! – You will be able to search and apply for any of the hundreds of paid Facebook, Twitter and YouTube jobs in our database.
- Get additional advanced training on how you can be successful at getting the most paid social media jobs and how to make sure you get paid more than everyone else!
- Learn more in depth and advanced step by step instructions on building residual income strategies, so that you can find social media clients who pay you over and over again!
- Receive tons more tools and resources to help you make even more money with Social Media Jobs
- Get your hands on a special ‘Surprise Bonus’ that you are going to LOVE and that will make you HUGE amounts of extra cash!
- And much, much more…”
4. Why pay for Paid Social Media Jobs?
I personally paid for the very comprehensive training, and for the jobs search engine. But there is another more subtle and clever reason, as explained here by their help desk:
“The reason we charge an upfront fee to become a member is because whilst the job databases for all of our sites are updated daily with hundreds of new jobs, we want to ensure that our members can take on as many high paying jobs as they like without having to compete with thousands of other people.
So by charging a small one time fee we keep out the time wasters and freebie seekers and protect the earning ability of our members by ensuring that there are always lots of high paying jobs for them to do.
All new members must pay upfront to join for the reasons explained above, so please do not create a support ticket requesting a free membership, or asking if you can pay after your first job.
That is the reason why we have a low 3 day trial price so that you can try out our membership site and preview all of the jobs before you commit to a full VIP membership.
Sign up today and give our sites a test drive with a low cost trial so that there is no risk to you!”
5. The Good and the Bad
The Bad points
- My main objection was the price. Why do I have to pay money to get a job? But after I’ve seen what this system is about, I understand why. Nobody, just nobody, would give such a comprehensive training platform, search engine, and support for free. Loaded with the knowledge, you can perform jobs and pay for the one time fee in no time.
- It requires time to learn the proper skills for the new social media jobs. You may be able to start over night, but most often you will need to thoroughly go over their training materials to be able to understand what needs to be done with these Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube jobs.
- It may be overwhelming at first. There may be too much information for you. My suggestion is to take it one step at a time, and specialize in one area at first. Once you master Twitter for example, move to Facebook and YouTube, or any other way you want.
The Good points
- The system is a hub of social media jobs and related training. It keeps in one place, easy to access, all you need in order to start making money right away with social media jobs.
- It gives you real jobs in an easy format. It may be overwhelming to otherwise search for social media jobs all over the web without a good search engine that centralizes the information.
- It offers tons of training, from beginner to very specialized. This training is priceless; I have seen much fewer information sold for much more money all day long, all over the web. Really, you pay very little money for such a load of information.
- Anyone can use it. No degree, no experience required. Just a willingness to learn a new type of work. And if you already like to mess around on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other social media platforms, you may already be a pro!
- 60-day money back guarantee.
6. Paid Social Media Jobs review video (official video)
I hope I did not overwhelm you with my long review. I tried to make it easy to navigate, so you can skip through sections if you want. My purpose was to give you some in depth view of all the aspects of Paid Social Media Jobs, so you can know if this is for you or not. I believe that social media jobs are a great future for people who like to work from home and integrate work in their life, instead of dedicating the whole life to a 9 to 5 job.
I like Paid Social Media Jobs especially for the training they offer, and I affiliated with them in promoting the product because I believe in it. If you click their link from this website, I will make a commission. If you liked my review, and it helped you decide buying it, I would appreciate you buying it it through one of my links. Thank you for your patience in reading this Paid Social Media Jobs review, I hope it helped.